Deploying capital to achieve social impact with a financial return.By jaafarali
Making the world a better place requires resources, and traditional funding models – such as foreign aid, philanthropy, and CSR – each have their own limitations. Some are too short-term, while others are too narrowly focused. But the need for funding is real, and the capital exists. Palladium mobilises private capital to address social issues while generating a financial return for investors.
Impact investing focuses on both developed and developing economies, each with its unique set of challenges. We aim to bridge the gap between aid and impact investments specific to emerging markets. We facilitate the flow of capital into impact investment opportunities by capitalising on Palladium’s unique visibility across numerous development projects, emerging markets and sectors.
Bamboo Capital Partners is the Asset Management arm of Palladium, representing a portfolio of funds and investee companies that scale financial inclusion and access to clean energy, healthcare, education, and agribusiness.
In partnership with Bamboo, this portfolio includes the SDG500 – a ground-breaking USD 500 million investment platform designed to accelerate progress towards the SDGs.
Our investors include:
- Qualified Investors and Family Offices
- Institutional Investors, Fund of Funds, and Financial Institutions
- Multilateral Organisations and Governments
- Nonprofits and Foundations
Our approach combines Bamboo’s knowledge of institutional and private investment landscapes and track record of impact investing in emerging markets, with Palladium’s global footprint, sector expertise, and substantial pipeline of investible opportunities.
For more information, visit www.bamboocp.com.
Palladium’s Capital Advisory arm, Palladium Impact Capital (formerly Enclude), connects clients with the capital they need to finance their growth. Our investor base includes public, private, and philanthropic sources, and the transactions we arrange create opportunities that generate both social impact and financial returns.
Typical clients include:
- Financial institutions or funds seeking capital to invest in products and services aimed at un(der) served markets
- Companies seeking funding to scale up their manufacture or distribution of new products and services for these markets
- Companies and financial institutions seeking advice on capital strategies
- Investors looking to sell stakes in companies or financial institutions or seeking other corporate finance opportunities
- Investors requiring transaction-related services such as on-site due diligence, guide valuations or fund servicing
- Investors, institutions and companies seeking thought-leadership and guidance on impact investing and related corporate finance issues
Our in-depth knowledge of local markets, extensive experience in corporate finance and access to global investor networks help clients grow, prosper and contribute to emerging economies in effective and socially responsive ways.